Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health threats of e-cigs are unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit long term using either product. E-cigs remain an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is because the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are a few potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals used in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. For this reason, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of second hand tobacco smoke. One case was so bad that the individual died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this instance, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any sort of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are used to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs Smok Novo 2 or vapes, what exactly are you waiting for?